Advantages of Purchasing Copper Rain Chains over Copper Plated or Aluminum Rain Chains
- Copper is an alloy and stands the test of time – Has been used for over 10,000 years.
- Copper does not rust nor does it react with water; it does however react with oxygen and develops a sheen of patina on the surface which enhances the beauty of the rain chain. Unlike Aluminium or Copper plated rain chains which may get pitted or form a white powdery substance on the surface.
- Copper is one of the most recycled metals and has been around since times immemorial.
- Copper rain chains last a lifetime and the same cannot be said of the plated variety.
- Copper rain chains last a lifetime and are a beautiful alternate to unattractive gutter downspouts.
Tags: downspouts, rain chains, rain gutters, rainchains
Posted in Copper Rain Chains, copper rain gutters, gutters and downspouts, rainchains